mj the basket ball player

mj the basket ball player
www.wordpress.com

Micheal Jefrey Jordan

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Court cuts

My blog name is courtcutsl01.com
Im gonna talk about Basketball Memorable Moments and I hope this will inspire all to play the wonderful game.




Links
Videos
Games
Msn
Hotmail
Twitter
Google

This Blog is for my fans or fans coming I really just do this in my spare time.
I just want to show culture and how fun it is to play basketball and show the most AMAZING moments in the world and moments some people will never forget like the first time you go to a basketball game. I am just waiting to start putting on some pictures of some amazing players like Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Yeah this is a AWESOME new blog site Thank you you enpired me in Michael Jordan.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Micheal Jordan