mj the basket ball player

mj the basket ball player
www.wordpress.com

Micheal Jefrey Jordan

Friday, May 21, 2010

Celtics v.s Orlando

The Celtics have caught Orlando sleeping because the Celtics have won both games so far and Orlando has gotten not even 1. The Celtics are looking like what they looked like in 08 and they are determined to win the the round and advance to the finals. Rondo is scoring in bunches in the past few games and when you play him on the court prepare to get fooled around with and getting dunked over cause that's what the Boston Celtics have been doing. I know I am watching round 3 and by the way I never told you how good the Lakers are doing Kobe Bryant refuses to lose while Pau Gasol dominates the post and Fisher spreads the floor. Watch the Game I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Micheal Jordan