mj the basket ball player

mj the basket ball player
www.wordpress.com

Micheal Jefrey Jordan

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kobe On Fire!

When Kobe faced the raptors he had a career high 81 points! What I am trying to say here is that when he has it going there is not stoppin' Kobe Bryant is known for his clutch shots and never giving up.What is really the reason why Kobe Bryant got all the points is because he came out ready and even thou the Raptors had a lead with 18 points Kobe Bryant never gave up and just exploded in the 3rd half and that was not what the Raptors expected. Kobe Bryant is a phenom and rumors are spreading around about how he could be the next MJ and I'm not sure what to belive because i don't think MJ was this good when he was 31. Kobe Bryant to me is way better then Lebron James the thing that Lebron has in advantage is that he is younger but Kobes got the clutch shots! My question to you is who would you rather have on your team LJ or KB......Please comment and tell me how you felt about reading this blog have a great day and I hope you enjoyed this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Micheal Jordan